1 Ton Endless Loop Polyester Round Slings Color Code as per En
The polyester sling is used for general purpose material handling,
rigging, overhead hoisting and crane lifting used in vertical,
choker, and basket hitches. This polyester round sling is superior
in its ability to conform to the shape of the load.
Polyester Endless Round Sling Details:
- Formed by endless yarns of 100% synthetic fiber
- Encased in a tough polyester woven sleeve
- All slings are specially PU coated, which makes them more dourable
- Color coded and tagged for easy identification
- Can be used in all three types of hitches arrangement
- Safety factor : 4:1, 5:1, 6:1, 7:1, 8:1 is available
- Very flexible, this polyester sling conforms easily to the shape of the load
without scratching and scraping
- Overall length: measure end-to-end when laid in a flat position,
NOT the circumference.
- Body Diameter: refers to the inner core polyester rope, not the
fabric jacket cover
- Low elongation
- Small order is acceptable
- CE, ISO9001 certified
Direction for Use:
- Before use, select the correct round sling with regard to its
application, capacity and the surface conditions of the load (see designation on the labels).
- Examine the condition of the round sling (improperly maintained or
repaired slings, including unreadable labels, must be excluded from further use).
- The permitted capacity of the slings mustn’t be exceeded.(WLL in
accordance with the applied lifting
- Never shorten a sling by knotting it.
- Flat webbing sling and round sling must not be placed around sharp
edges or over rough surfaces,
- use wear sleeves and edge protectors where necessary.
- Loads may only be placed on slings if damage is precluded.
We are here to help:
If you have any question, please send us an inquiry at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help with detailed