Synthetic Polyester Round Slings Crane Lifting Slings with CE
1. Steel pipe, Steel wire, Steel plate
2. Various machines and parts
3. Cement products, glass products, rubber products, wooden
products, plastic products, paper products
4. Pipe laying, plumbing
5. Tree planting, Stone handling, construction and public works
- All of our slings are made of A-A Grade polyester yarn
- All slings are specially PU coated, which makes them more dourable
- High flexible, wear resistant and all be applied in all hitches
- Color coded according to EN 1492-2
- Each black stripe on slings is equal to 1 ton capacity
- Safety factor : 4:1, 5:1, 6:1, 7:1, 8:1 is available
- Size: 1T, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T, 8T, 10T, 12T
- Overall length: measure end-to-end when laid in a flat position,
NOT the circumference.
- Body Diameter: refers to the inner core polyester rope, not the
fabric jacket cover
- Low elongation
- Small order is acceptable
- CE, ISO9001 certified
Direction for Use:
- Before use, select the correct round sling with regard to its
application, capacity and the surface conditions of the load (see designation on the labels).
- Examine the condition of the round sling (improperly maintained or
repaired slings, including unreadable labels, must be excluded from further use).
- The permitted capacity of the slings mustn’t be exceeded.(WLL in
accordance with the applied lifting
- Never shorten a sling by knotting it.
- Flat webbing sling and round sling must not be placed around sharp
edges or over rough surfaces,
- use wear sleeves and edge protectors where necessary.
- Loads may only be placed on slings if damage is precluded.
We are here to help:
If you have any question, please send us an inquiry at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help with detailed