1 Inch Quick Release Motorcycle Cam Lock Buckle Tie Down Straps
with S Hooks
- PES manufactured webbing straps
- Cambuckle tensile strength 600kgs
- Webbing tensile strength 1100kgs
- Hook tensile strength 700kgs
- Length 1.8 metres X width 25mm
- Robust Auto-lock securing mechanism
- Ideal for strapping and securing motorcycles,ATVs,jetskis
The cam buckle tie-down is fast and easy to use, with a padded
quick-release thumb button and compact non-marring vinyl coated
S-hooks. The cam buckle's teeth securely grip the blue webbing.
Reliable Sling is the expert and leader in branded products and
services people trust to ensure their personal property is reliably
secured, transported, and stored. These well engineered products
are the most trusted to provide unique, simple solutions for
specific everyday needs, offering reliability, security, safety,
and ease of use.
- Inspect webbing strap and cam buckle before each use.DO NOT use tie
downs that are worn or frayed due to outdoor elements.
- Be certail that the area of attachment will be strong enough to
withstand strap tension and excess forces resulting from unexpected
shifts during transport.
- NEVER overtighten.Stand clear of hook and strap rebound path when
using tie down.Never use additional bars or levers to apply
- Store product indoors when not in use.
- Tie downs are not for lifing,pulling,towing or carrying human
- Failure to understand all instructions and warnings before using
this product may result in personal injury or property damage.
- For maximum strength,hooks and buckles must be in line with
direction of pull.
- Protect webbing from sharp edges,hot surfaces and acids.
- DO NOT USE extension bar lever,plier or any tools,USE hand power
- Attach Tie Down hooks to handlebars or frame member,where it will
not slip side to side.
- Tie Downs are consumable products and will break down in time and
use through exposure to the elements and weather.
Tie Down Specifications We Produce:
|Art. NO||Breaking Strength kgs||Belt Width mm||Total Length m|