Custom Print Logo Heavy Duty Polyester Round Slings for Lifting
|Material||100% high tenacity industrial polyester yarn|
|Inner Core||Made from 60000D twisted polyester yarn|
|Outer Sleeve||Double ply, extremely wear resistant|
|Color||Color coded as per EN 1492-2|
|Features||*Highly flexible and adaptable to given shapes, especially suitable
for loading round objects|
*Anti-abrasion and anti-incision protection sleeve can be attached
*Heat resistant up to 100°C
*High strength/weight ratio
*Usage life last longer
*Protection against cargo surface damage
*Safety factor: 5:1, 6:1, 7:1, 8:1
|Delivery Time||20-40days, based on Qty|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union, PayPal & MoneyGram|
|Shipping||Strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS, China Air Post|
- Standard: ISO: ISO4878
- European: EN1492-2: 2000
- Australian: AS 4497
- OEM/ODM service available
- No damages to tender objects.
- Various loading method.
- High strength/weight ratio.
- Anti-abrasion and anti-incision protection sleeve can be attached.
- Has special label, working load is differentiated by colors
according to international standard.
- Easy to identify even if the sling has been abrased.
- Light and soft, can be used in samall narrow space.
- After PU processing, anti-abrasion is enhanced.
- Non-conductive, no danger of electric stroke.
- The elongation of sling is not more than ≤ 7%.
- The working temperature range -40°C—100°C.
- Failure to comply with this warning may result in serious load
damage and death or injury.
- Use only if trained.
- Can fail if damaged, misused or overloaded.
- Inspect sling for damage before each use.
- Always protect sling webbing from sharp edges of load.
- Do not attempt to use sling above rated lifting capacity.
- Do not use sling if rated capacity tag is removed or unreadable.
- Avoid acid, alkali and sunlight.
- Do not tie knots in sling webbing as strength is greatly reduced.
- Do not use sling if there are any signs of cut webbing,heat or
chemical damage, excessive wear, or other defects.
- Consult sling load chart for basket hitch capacity reduction due to
- Do not try to repair sling by yourself.